1. The papers can be written in English, French or German.
2. No more than 6 pages/paper are accepted.
3. The oral/poster presentations, that are accepted, will be published in the Symposium Proceedings.
4. No more than 2 scientific papers/ author are accepted.
5. The paper(s) must be sent by e-mail to contact person for each topic, and a hard copy by post mail.
The full papers will be analyzed by the members of the Scientific Committee, who may insist on certain
changes or corrections.
6. For further details, please get in touch with the contact person for the section.
20.10.2014 Title and abstract submission