"Aurel Vlaicu" University of Arad enrolls foreign students for MA/MEng programmes based on a study admission letter issued by the Romanian Ministry of National Education. In order to obtain said letter, the applicant is required to submit the following documents towards the university:
Certificate - copy and legalized (authorized) Romanian translation
2. Copy of a relevant document attesting the applicant`s foreign residence
3. Copy of a valid passport.
4. Two copies of the study admission letter (filled in/see attached form)
5. Copy and legalized (authorized) Romanian translation of a authenticated Baccalaureate Diploma (or equivalent).
6. Copy and legalized (authorized) Romanian translation of an authenticated Bachelor Degree (or equivalent)
7. Copy and
legalized (authorized) Romanian translation of the Academic
transcripts for both the Baccalaureate diploma and the Bachelor
8. Language certificate attesting the applicant`s proficiency in the language of tuition (English).
9. A medical certificate - issued in either in English or French - attesting that the applicant does not suffer from any contagious diseases or affections impeding on his/her academic activity.
Only after receiving all required documents and in case of a positive outcome, "Aurel Vlaicu" University of Arad will further notify the applicant to start travel preparations and finish the enrollment process.